Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally I surrender ....

All I want is You to have Your way
You are the Potter and I am the clay
All I need is You to have Your way
You are Creator and I'm what You made

Finally, I surrender

- Misty Edwards

Father in Heaven, we are lost. We need your help. Righteousness is being declared evil, and evil is being called good. We are godless. Come fill our hearts. We repent of the injustice we have committed against you, placing ourselves on the throne while thinking that you don't care or even denying you.

But you are Good. You are Just. And you will not be mocked. We humble ourselves at your feet and plead the blood of your Son, Jesus, on our sins and the sins of our land.

Lord, we cry out. Have mercy on us sinners. Finally we surrender.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Abba. We surrender to Your leadership. We give up our own thoughts and plans. Exalt Your Son in our hearts and in California. We desire for You to be exalted as King of kings and Lord of lords. You are on the throne, and You will not be mocked. Let us be found in the shelter of Your presence, not trusting in the wisdom of man. We love You and ask for mercy.

    ReplyDelete